February 2016
Sport (12 wpi) ?
US 4 - 3.5 mm
770 yards (704 m)
one
English
This pattern is available for $7.00 USD buy it now

Errata
The ending stitch count on the clue included with the Stitches West project kits should be 89 and not 90.

NOTE: if you purchased a limited edition kit at Stitches West or Virtual Stitches West, look at the top of your first clue (included in the kit); you’ll find a code for a free mystery pattern download. Use it in your Ravelry cart when you check out!

Welcome to my fourth mystery shawl KAL! This is a triangle using two colors of light sport weight yarn, 385 yards each.

The first clue will be released digitally on March 18. The KAL will have 5 clues total, each one week apart. After the KAL is over, your mystery pattern will update to the full pattern. After the mystery KAL is finished and the pattern is released as a full pdf, the cost of the completed pattern will increase to $6.50.

The yarn pictured on the bottom with limited edition pin (from Stitches West kits) is A Verb for Keeping Warm Floating in River Rock (lighter tonal variegated) and Mollusk (reddish-purple).

We will be knitting together in the @Romi’s Studio forum. I hope you’ll join us!!!

Hints before the first clue:

- Although Floating and Annapurna are listed as sport weight in the database, I would say they are on the light side, and more like a fingering weight. Either light sport or fingering weight will work.

- The pattern starts with the lighter tonally variegated color.

- Do not substitute a yarn of which you have less than 385 yards.

Thank you for knitting my patterns and supporting indie pattern design! Subscribe to my newsletter here and get 15% off your first pattern order; find me on Instagram at @RomiDesigns and on YouTube here; come by and say hello in my Ravelry group, @Romi’s Studio, where you can find friendship, pattern help, and community! Use hashtags #romihill #romiphyle and #romidesigns to connect on social media.